Sales Manager - Consumer (BKK-Key account, OTC)
Salary other allowance provided
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Sales Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer firms. Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer, this is a role for a sales manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Consumer, you will lead all sales activities and manage teams across Bangkok. As a Sales Manager, you will be in charge of working on the key accounts and sales OTC management.
Salary range: THB70k-100k per month + incentive + Allowance + Provident Fund + Health & Dental Insurance
- Develop sales strategies by setting product mix, geographical sales areas and sales operations standards to achieve corporate sales target
- Set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan
- Formulate and localise sales strategy, action plan, activity and roll out the plan for own territory
- Propose commercial conditions for assigned customers according to market or competitive needs and in line with company policies
- Review, evaluate and identify key problems and opportunities in selling strategies and activities
- Manage the sales team to optimise the use of allocated resources
- Manage sales team, develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets
- Effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the sales teams
- Develop the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Coach and train direct report to have a good in selling skill, planning, monitoring and problem solving to meet or exceed objective for profitable revenue growth
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets
- Maintain excellent business relationship with existing clients and strengthen partnership with key target clients
- Develop good relationship with KOL, recommender and all stakeholders
- Work closely with product management organization to develop strong and competitive product offering with compelling value proposition
- Conduct field visits with KAM and OTC Manager to ensure quality of selling skills and territory planning and check correct use of marketing strategy and messages
- Forecast accuracy for Sales and Inventory planning/control
- Constructively handle all customers complaints regarding to sales and services
- Monitor all competitive products in the market via market research, close rapport with KOLs and customers, and regular discussion and fieldwork with field force
- Regularly update annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly sales results and sales forecast
- Ensure all the activities of sales group comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
The successful sales manager will be sales focused, have strong people management and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Business Administration. MBA would be an advantage
- At least eight years’ experience in managing pharmaceutical sales teams with successful track records with Key Accountant management would be highly preferred
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive & ‘can do’ attitude leading to open to new challenge, dynamic change and can drive team motivation & high commitment
This company is much more than consumer company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or contact Napa-on Ounban on 02-344-4888 or email to Napaon.email@example.com
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551