Sales Promotions Manager (Duty Free)
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Medical Insurance + 2 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 19 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-18 retail Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An interesting Sales Promotions Manager (x1 vacancy) job at an Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea, ranked third in the world in 2015 has just become available. They are looking to expand their business in Thailand. Native Korean speaker is highly preferred or Thai candidate who is fluent in Korean language and have strong knowledge about Thailand tourism and agencies.
About the Sales Promotions Manager (Duty Free) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and work closely with Corporate team in Korea. As a Sales Promotions Manager, you will be responsible for contacting and building relationship with Thai travel agencies. Moreover, you will take the lead in developing a promotional campaign and assuring that the campaign runs smoothly. The salary range for this role is THB60k – 90k per month + 2 months fixed bonus + provident fund + global membership card + free parking.
- Meeting with Thai travel agencies to make a contract as partnership
- Manage Thai travel agents; work closely with the corporate team in Korea to ensure promotion and events strategy alignment and appropriate execution
- Strategise and develop a yearly promotional calendar of events taking into consideration high traffic periods and national holidays of target clients
- Maintain good relationship with Thai travel agents, inbound group and accommodation for making strategy with them
- Researching the competition and markets
- Developing ideas for marketing strategies and campaigns
- Presenting company information and benefits to the client
- Briefing other staff writing promotional marketing material
- Working out project costs and making sure that everything stays within budget
- Making sure that each part of a campaign runs smoothly
To succeed in the Sales Promotions Manager role, you will need to be able to negotiate with Thai travel agencies in order to stimulate the sales performance and you should be able to work effectively with Managing Director and Corporate team in Korea.
- Native Korean speaker or Thais who can speak Korean fluently due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Minimum four years for sales promotions experience with Thai travel agencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good spoken and written English communication skills (Thai language is advantage)
- Very good service mind and have a very positive work attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skill and attention to detail
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for selling your ideas
This Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea is ranked third in the world in 2015, they first launched their duty-free shop in 1980 and are now in 7 locations internationally. This duty-free shop offers the best quality products and services both in retail locations and online channel. They are leader in the duty-free industry and aiming to be top in the world by 2020.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Sales Promotions Manager (Duty Free) is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person at this Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551