Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 sales Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Portfolio Manager job in a prestigious chemical organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Portfolio Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will build and maintain relationship with existing suppliers by acting as a liaison among business groups and suppliers.
- Drive negotiation and communication of relevant supplier's programs, budgets, pricing and key information throughout the organisation
- Act as a liaison among existing and future suppliers and business units; this includes but not limited to preparing proactive suppliers reports and presentations, supplier price management and adjustment, growth plans, understanding business growth, opportunities and challenges to appropriately communicate with suppliers, understanding supplier's need and negotiate to agree on mutually realistic goals, identification and fulfilment of training and promotional materials from suppliers for the organisation and supplier's overall relationship
- Maintain supplier intelligence and proactively keep abreast of supplier organisation updates/M&A activities and changes and drive relevant communication to senior management and related stakeholders
- Implement plan for long term growth and development of suppliers and product portfolio
- Manage price catalogue for base price in alignment with the price country pricing plan and collaboration with other commercial business groups
To succeed in the Portfolio Manager job, you will need to work collaboratively with members of organisation including supplier management and marketing to bring the right focus to meet growth needs.
- Diploma or degree in Business, Science or related qualification
- Minimum five years in the chemical or related industry
- Ability to build internal and external relationship to assure fast implementation of business plan
- Ability to seek and understand market and customer related information from the business units necessary to act as a liaison with the suppliers
- Ability to build influence, network and market intelligence in the industry
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Portfolio Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551