Sales Manager - System Integrator Department
Salary Commission, Fuel/Car Allowance, PVF, Group Insurance, Phone
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 50000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A unique opportunity as a Sales Manager - System Integrator Department has just become available at global leading door solutions firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an experienced project sales who has a good connections with developer and contractor.
About the Sales Manager - System Integrator Department Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the overall performance of te system integrator department, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales strategy -related activities, including stock control management, sales forecast and project tracking.
- Manage, supervise and lead system integrator sales team to achieve department’s budget
- Develop, implement and review annual sales budget and strategies
- Expand customer base in current and new market segments; develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts
- Make, review and approve quotation, ironmongery schedule (door by door), product presentation, proposal/ tender documents and product sample board to submit to customer, upon company’s policy and authorisation
- Develop and implement marketing activities by liaison with marketing team
- Ensure sales team are provided with all necessary tools and knowledge to achieve their goal, including catalogue, sample and other resources; optimise these resource under company’s cost control policy
- Promote company’s product into specification by developing and maintaining good relationship with local and multinational developers, designers, consultants and other related parties
- Generate sales report, sales forecast, project tracking and other report upon supervisor’s request
- Coordinate with overseas and local suppliers to ensure cost update of all products and to find new product alternative for companies
To succeed in the Sales Manager - System Integrator Department job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and lead the SI teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years experience in sales with two years experience in sales management level
- At least Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Good command of English (verbal & written)
- Travel requirements: domestic travel 90%/international travel 10%
- MS Office, Power Point, Web application, Electronic, Internet and Email
- Direct Report: Sales Representative - System Integrator - world-class engineering company, Sales Administrator, Technical Sales
This leading door solutions firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 25 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager - System Integrator Department job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551