Key Trade Account Manager - OTC
Salary Negotiable Package
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Key Trade Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical firms based in Bangkok.
About the Key Trade Account Manager - OTC Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Head, you will be responsible for the key account management and trade marketing planning for the OTC channels.
- Drive the short term and long term growth in pharmacy channel by developing cutting edge market strategy, innovative marketing programs, leading effective execution, effective tracking and responding to results to ensure desired business goals are achieved
- Develop trade marketing strategy & campaigns
- Lead execution of OTC marketing activities & campaign
- Drive results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies
- Track the execution by setting execution parameters, reviews and update performance on regular basis
- Identify growth potential of company’s brands in pharmacy channel
- Develop OTC strategy and execution plan
- Lead execution of OTC marketing activities - work seamlessly to ensure alignment across the company and OTC distributor in executing brand plans
- Monitor market response - planning activation to enhance the customer experience to optimise sales results
- Optimal utilisation of allocated promotion budgets to gain maximum effectiveness
- Lead and provide coaching to key account executives
To succeed in the Key Trade Account Manager - OTC job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in any filed
- Minimum three to five years' experience in sales and marketing and minimum three to five years' experience in OTC channel (chain and retail) would be preferable
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organised and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possessing good follow-up abilities, good problem solving and analytical skill
- Strong leadership with negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, team player and service mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English due to the nature of the business
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Trade Account Manager - OTC job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551