Residential Sales Division Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Commission, Car Allowance, Fuel, Phone, PVF, Group Insurance
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Residential Sales Division Manager job has just become available at global leader door solutions firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an experienced project sales professional who has a good connections with developers and contractors.
About the Residential Sales Division Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales strategy-related activities, including stock control management, sales forecast and project tracking.
- Manage, supervise and lead residential sales team to achieve division’s budget
- Develop, implement and review annual sales budget and sales & marketing plan & strategies
- Expand customer base in current and new market segments; develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts
- Ensure sales team are provided with all necessary tools and knowledge to achieve their goal, including catalogue, sample and other resources
- Generate sales report, sales forecast and other report upon supervisor’s request
- Coordinate with overseas and local suppliers to ensure cost update of all products and to find new product alternative for companies
- Gather and update all market information, market share, including competitor's movement; analyse and report and propose alternatives to management concerning market situation
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plan, in liaison with marketing team, in product development and other marketing strategies
To succeed in the Residential Sales Division Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and lead residential sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least ten years experience in retail sales and five years experience in sales management level
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Travel requirements: domestic travel 90%/international travel 10%
- Computer skill,
- English (verbal & written) due to the nature of the business
This global leading door solution firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 25 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Residential Sales Division Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551