Project Sales Division Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Commission, Car Allowance, Phone, PVF, Group Insurance
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Project Sales Division Manager job has just become available at global leader door solutions firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an experienced project sales professional who has good connections with developers and contractors.
About the Project Sales Division Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales strategy-related activities, including stock control management, sales forecast and project tracking.
- Manage, supervise and lead project sales and marketing & technician team to achieve division’s budget
- Develop, implement and review annual sales budget and sales & marketing plan & strategies
- Expand customer base in current and new market segments; develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts
- Ensure sales team are provided with all necessary tools and knowledge to achieve their goal, including catalogue, sample and other resources
- Promote company’s product into specification by developing and maintaining good relationship with local and multinational developers, designers, consultants and other related parties
- Generate sales report, sales forecast, project tracking and other report upon supervisor’s request
- Coordinate with overseas and local suppliers to ensure cost update of all products and to find new product alternative for companies
- Gather and update all market information, including competitor's movement; analyse and report and propose alternatives to management concerning market situation
To succeed in the Project Sales Division Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and lead project sales and marketing and technician teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years experience in selling and at least three years experience in sales management level (project sales)
- At least Bachelor's degree
- Travel requirements: domestic travel 90%/international travel 10%
- Computer skills
- Very good command of English (verbal & written) due to the nature of the business
This global leading door solutions firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Sales Division Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551