Corporate Account Manager - F&B
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Company Car + Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 sales Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Corporate Account Manager - F&B job has just become available at one of the most leading global hygiene solution firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Corporate Account Director, this is a role for a mature strategic sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Corporate Account Manager - F&B Role:
In this business critical role you will maintain a portfolio of existing national or international corporate account contracts and develop relationships with and winning new customers. The successful CAM will also develop and implement plans to create ongoing improvement in customers’ operations and converts that value into enhanced returns for the division. This includes communicating company’s total solution approach across multiple levels in accounts.
- Follow company safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
- Merchandise value of company safety culture with corporate account customers
- Meet established sales and profitability targets at plant level
- Identify growth opportunities with targeted action lists & resource plans
- Develop TM-level deployment plans for divisional programs and initiatives ensuring delivery of excellent customer service
- Coordinate and hold business reviews at identified accounts at plant, country, and/or corporate level ensuring agreed action plans are delivered
- Monitor and report market intelligence and competitive movement within accounts
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at all levels, including cultivation of c-suite contacts
- Monitor and enforce company and customer contract compliance
- Partner with and coach field employees to ensure initiatives are implemented
To succeed in the Corporate Account Manager - F&B job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- BA/BS degree
- Five to seven years of B2B sales experience with a large, international, matrix organisation
- Prior experience in the food industry
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Experience working with and knowledge of computers (eg. MS Office suite)
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationship at executive level
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Driver’s license
- Fluency in English due to the nature of the business
This international hygiene solution firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Account Manager - F&B job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551