Regional Key Account Manager – Distributor
Salary Special bonus, Incentive approx. 1 month, quarter, car allowance
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Key Account Manager – Distributor job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Key Account Manager – Distributor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad sales development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside Channel Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all channel management activities, including analysis of customers & markets, manage credit management and develop growth sub-retailer networks.
- Develop sales strategies and deliver sales units and financial to the company; improve sales forecast accuracy, deliver cost saving, increase customer satisfaction
- Provide clear analysis of customers and markets and to develop strategies and actions plan to grow and deliver targets
- Channel management - to develop and growth sub-retailer networks to improve weighted distribution of the company products; establish new aligned distributors to deliver the right market shares of the company
- Work closely with the Channel Manager to ensure delivery of customer management and sales activities
- Monitor annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets for the channel in his/her territory and ensure delivery of sales and financial targets
- Manage credit management to align with cash flow targets
- Execute sales plan and strategies to build and develop strong partnership with aligned distributors
- Lead team to deliver and execute joint business plan including sell-out plan to ensure long-term partnership and success of the company aligned distributor
To succeed in the Regional Key Account Manager – Distributor job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive five to seven years' experience as a sales lead required, with experience in team management
- Direct experience in implementing and developing “Aligned Distributor” program in Thailand
- Proven ability to influence and coach the team; at least three to five years' prior experience
- Demonstrate strong record of sales achievement and closing complex deals
- Strong leadership and excellent analytic and communication skills
- Experience in tyre or automotive industry is preferred
- Excellent English with strong computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Possess business acumen, market development, and financial management skills
- Able to travel within the country
- Preferably a master's or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related fields
This company is much more than automotive services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Key Account Manager - Distribution job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.