Sales Manager (Rangsit)
Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per annum + allowance
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Sales Manager job with managerial opportunity has just become available at a well-known organisation based in Rangsit.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for yarn products, including the execution of a yearly sales and production plan. You will also have to coordinate with other internal departments to build the customer value chain.
- Responsible for yarn sales
- Plan and execute yearly sales plan and production plan
- Negotiate with customers to achieve sales targets
- Coordinate with other internal departments such as purchasing, accounting, systems, delivery and build customer value chain
- Support customers' new test products, build relationships and create new business opportunities
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other internal departments.
- At least 10 years' experience in sales and marketing is required
- Experienced in yarn or textile is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
This international polyester firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.