Sales Manager - Chemicals (Japanese Speaker)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Sales Manager - Chemicals (Japanese Speaker) job based in Bangkok has just become available at a prestigious not-for-profit organisation.
About the Sales Manager - Chemicals (Japanese Speaker) Role:
You will be in a managerial role maintaining the existing trading business.
- Maintenance of existing trading business (starting from five customers and five suppliers)
- Ordinary implementation (check forecast, receive/send order, arrange delivery and collecting a/c receivables, settle quality claims, etc.)
- Necessary internal settlement
- Through sourcing/marketing activities, execute sales/purchase contracts smoothly with minimal supervision
- Follow company compliance policy; maintain healthy and open working environment; network with internal and external business partners
- Make continuous effort to acquire necessary business knowledge and skills for smooth execution of business transaction and self-development
To succeed in this Sales Manager - Chemicals (Japanese Speaker) role, you should have relevant prior experience.
- Four or more years' working experience in sales/marketing/international trading/logistics
- Plastic, polymer for automotive industry knowledge
- Good command in Japanese, business level (JLPT : N3 up)
- Good command in English (Toeic 730 up)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Business awareness
- High sense of responsibility and fast learner
- Self motivated and cheerful
- Reliability, proactive, cordial and sincere
- Good computer skills and office equipment
If you are a progressive Sales Manager - Chemicals (Japanese Speaker) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.