Customer Service/Call Center Manager (Logistic)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding logistic and money service is looking for a Customer Service Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Customer Service Division.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
In this fast growing business of E-Commerce and online, you will lead and drive departmental goals into performance objectives for each line manager and measure departmental and individual performance against plan.
- Leading and supervising a team of customer service staff
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service organisation is providing
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for company or division
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Learning about company's services and keeping up to date with new changes
- Motivating the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
To succeed in the Customer Service Manager job, you will need to develop and implement an employee development plan for each line manager and recommend strategies for improvement areas.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- Native Thai speaker
- Strong background in customer service or after sales service field
- Experiences in logistics management field is a plus
- Organised and hands-on person with great attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and interaction with people at all levels
- Be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy
This business is a leading logistics company in Thailand which was founded by top entrepreneurs from Thailand and China. It is committed to providing the highest-quality and humanised courier service in Thailand and even Southeast Asia at a competitive price through our best talent, technology and customer experience
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity