Account Manager (IT Hardware Vendor)
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading Technology business is recruiting a Account Manager (IT Hardware Vendor) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Account Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Account Manager (IT Hardware Vendor) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team‟s continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Summarise major requirements and drive the company to put out products and solutions that can meet medium to long term requirements of customers timely, and ensure continuous growth of the market
- Have deep insight in Utility industry vertical key customer and market ICT dynamic trend
- Seek opportunities, take charge of the operation and management of sales projects, and coordinate and organise effective resources to guarantee the success of the projects and the manager is targeted for (Customer relationship building)
- Serve existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule on existing or potential sales
- End to End organisation and tracking project
- Steer customers' expectations, improve customer perception, and continuously improve customer satisfaction (Customer satisfaction management)
- Promote the brand image for the organisation and its' products through various publicity activities. (Brand building)
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visiting reports, weekly sales report, and monthly and annual analyses
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- More than seven years' ICT selling experience in Energy sector. Understand ICT requirement from Energy customers. Especially experience in PEA/MEA/EGAT digital customer is preferred
- Good knowledge of communication industry and IT industry
- Better experience in partner of Cisco, HP, IBM
- Proven Account Management skills required. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
- Strong experience in managing channel partner relationships
- Strong result-orientation, interpersonal understanding and communication ability and teamwork awareness
- Technical competence (understand data networks, transmission networks, Server&storage etc)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.