BSC Sector Leader
Salary THB60000 - THB70000 per month + Car+Mobile+Incentive
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-08 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting BSC Sector Leader role has just become available by one of the leading professional building service contractor firms.
About the BSC Sector Leader role:
This position will be responsible for manage the overall sales of BSC(Building Service Contractor) channel ranging from developing the sales strategy and action plans to squeeze the sales growth to a high level. This position will manage a team of approximately 4-5 direct reports and will work closely with the regional sales team to develop all revenue of growth. The position will also be the responsible for P&L responsibilities for the sector and ensure that domestic sales operation has been aligned and comply with the corporate strategy and guidelines.
- Conduct the operational control of the direct BSC team on daily business operation to ensure that it has been complied with the defined sales strategies and guidelines
- Develop sales strategy and/ or strategic direction for the sector to drive for sales growth and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the execution
- Driving new business acquisition
- Establish and strengthen the positive relationship with existing customers supporting for long term business plan
- Monitor on sales performance of the sector and develop the contingency plan to boost up the sales growth in order to achieve the defined business objectives for both sales target and margin
- Analyse the business and market trend in order to innovate the sales operation to be more efficient and effective
- Recruit, train, coach, and develop the sales team in order to deliver the business results as planned
- Liaise and collaborate with other concerned parties in order to deliver the business results as desired
- Ensure that direct reports have performed the business operation which aligned and compliance with the company code of conduct as well as company policy, procedures and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, or related fields (An chemical engineer, machinery engineer, food science graduate will be a plus)
- High preferable for solid experience in BSC Operation or selling cleaning machine / chemical product to BSC
- Having at least six years' experience in field sales of B2B industry with at least three years' experience in managerial role
- Good at analytic, strategic and commercial thinking, planning & organising, negotiation, presentation, communication skills
- Results driven, having “can-do attitude” can drive for extra miles
- Good command in English both spoken and written due to the nature of the business
- Computer literacy focusing in Microsoft Office program, Internet
- Able to travel occasionally both domestic and oversea
The leading professional building service contractor firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 21 year history in Thailand, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting BSC sector leader job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.