Key Account Manager - New Installation
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-21 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A unique opportunity as the Key Account Manager in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading elevator companies. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a passionate sales professional with results-driven personality. A good connection with building construction will be a plus.
About the Key Account Manager - New Installation Role:
You will be responsible for profitable sales of complete product line of vertical transportation equipment within the new installation business. The business will be derived from the prospecting of existing accounts, lost accounts, identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilising company tools for growth and cancellation reduction
- Manages accounts by visiting with Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers within assigned territory, to develop ongoing relationships with customers and build an understanding of their needs and wants
- Includes building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups
- Develops capital plans for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by attending training classes and studying factory equipment manuals and supplier information; includes developing knowledge of local elevator code requirements
- Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labour and other job costs using estimating software program; for items not in the program, obtains price estimates from suppliers and manually calculates, includes reviewing blueprints, surveying equipment and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Prepares service contract bids; includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Receives and responds to written and spoken questions related to quoted repairs and service contracts; includes performing follow-up with customers on all service and repair proposals
- Monitors the status of current service contracts by visiting job sites and customers within assigned territory, ensuring customer satisfaction with service; resolves outstanding issues
To succeed in the Key Account Manager - New Installation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Sales Director and sales team, across border and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong computer skills and math aptitude
- Technical aptitude to learn new software (Oracle, SAP, or other ERP systems)
- Strong organisational, written and spoken communications skills
- Ability to write reports, contract proposals and business correspondence
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- This position requires up to 30°/o travel
This leading construction solution firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 20 years history in Thailand, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Key Account Manager - New Installation is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.