Territory Customer & Product Support Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per annum
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-16 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Territory Customer & Product Support Manager job with managerial opportunity in a well-known manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Territory Customer & Product Support Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for achieve product optimisation and customer satisfaction goals in Thailand and Myanmar markets through the development of dealer's product and customer support capacity and capability.
- Work with dealers on the establishment and implementation of machine set up and delivery processes identifies training needs; performs both machine and operator training
- Work with dealers in SE Asia, performs follow up visits with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Set up and carry out product demonstrations for dealers and customers
- Lead all aspects of development and execution in regard to product/customer support for new products and series introductions
To succeed in the Territory Customer & Product Support Manager job, you will need to have the ability to develop channel partners and optimise product performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business/Management discipline, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Four to seven years' experience in Customer Support with customer interaction regarding products, parts, and services
- Filed experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited geographic area of responsibility and broad product knowledge
- Knowledge of dealer product support capacities and competencies
- Interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution are most required
- Able to work under pressure and work independence
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of
expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Territory Customer & Product Support Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.