Director of Sales
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-08 hospitality-and-catering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting Director of Sales role – Professional Services has just become available by one of the well known companies.
About the Director of Sales role – Professional Services:
The world largest solution provider is looking for a Director of Sales role who has entrepreneur mind set, is strong in leadership with full skills set to manage 10+ sales managers, creates initiative ideas of sales strategies with pricing and focusing on the result-driven that lead by example. Working in dynamic environment, international culture and face pace business operation that based in BCD locations in Bangkok.
• Achieve profitable sales revenue and meet/exceed sales quota
• Define and implement the sales plan for the team of Area Managers
• Grow the number of leads generated by the sales team through networking and proactive sales activities (sales meetings with potential customers presenting added value services and products)
• Manage the relationships with the brokers’ network to achieve business goals and maximise sales leads, directly and through the sales team
• Build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities
• Work closely with other members of sales and leadership teams to build organisational synergy in order to close successfully a sales cycle and offer a great customer experience via our services
• Act as point of contact for International /Regional Account Directors when it comes to global / regional corporate accounts. Implement international agreements with corporate accounts at country level
• Represent brand at major country events like conferences, congresses etc
• Monitor sales reports, pipelines and forecasts
• Manage the activity/productivity and overall performance of sales team. Recruit, train, coach and develop the team of direct reports. Ensure individual performance is exceeding expectations
• Communication as native Thai and fluent English are required due to the nature of the business
• Four to five years' experience at a Sales Managerial position in a service company, ideally in a multinational organisation
• Managing a B2B sales team of Business Development and/or Key Account Managers
• Successful sales track record of growing sales and client base, directly and indirectly via a sales team
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other
• Hands on approach and Lead teams by example
• Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable customer partnerships
• Relationship Management. Build and maintain sustainable relationships with others
• Results driven by meeting or exceeding expectations. Effectively overcoming obstacles
• Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information
• Team work and contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
• Strong communication skills and include such characteristic like passionate, friendly and pleasant
The professional services provider as world leading company who has operated business in more than 100+ countries with over 3,000+ locations that high-growth as start up as functioned and structured with the most flexibility of creativity in order to achieve the company goals and missions. Continually growth internationally that new business unit is opening everyday.
If you are actively working as strategical one, hands-on and passionate in professional working with can-do attitude as the solution provider and explore new challenges, this role is for you. You will be a part of this forward-thinking, dynamic environment and working with talent people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.