Account Manager (Seller,Vendors Acquisition for eCommerce)
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding e-commerce is looking for a talented Account Manager in Bangkok to take a newly created role. In this job, you will own the complete responsibility in sales planning to help them achieve their sales target.
About the Account Manager Role:
You will give insights on product/promotional mixes, price competitiveness, and stock planning to our key accounts. Your primary focus will be identifying most promising clients with most promising products, and you’ll use your operational skillets and leadership to set up our relationship with clients for success.
• Develop relationship with sellers, as a main contact point for key sellers to other departments, to understand their business nature, sales performance, obstacles in running smooth operations as well as supporting them in problems solving
• Be able to segment clients and identify key accounts to keep enriching the selection already available on eCommerce website, and coordinate with our dedicated sales team to make sure you close the deal
• Build the best export offering; skill sets required for this part include quantitative analysis with basic data analysis and good sense of market research such as user behaviour analysis
• Drive the growth of the category by taking decision on assortment development, promotions and marketing campaign
• Drive quarterly and yearly joint business plan to ensure sales target at account level are achieved.
• Coordinate negotiations of key commercial term and conditions
• Ensure KPIs are achieved: sales, assortments, price competitiveness and stock coverage etc.
To succeed in this Account Manager job, you need the strong background in merchandising or buying the product from the suppliers.
• Thai nationality due to nature of business
• Bachelor' or Masters degree
• At least five years' professional experience of account management for e-Commerce platform (B2B preferred), user operation, or CRM
• Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for B2B products, insight into user psychology, user experience analysis, user data analysis, etc
• Direct experience merchandising for home decoration, furniture, fashion apparel, or consumer products
• Leadership experience for team or out-sourcing vendor
• Good in English addition to local language and computer literacy due to nature of the business
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, result-oriented and able to problem solve as well as multi task well
This company is very well-known among the competitive eCommerce business in the world. This is the great opportunity to work with the professional team and become the first group of member for this company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.