Retail Manager (Mobile phone)
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Retail Manager (Mobile phone) job has just become available at one of the most respected global mobile phone companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Leader, this is a role for a Retail Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager (Mobile phone) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales of all retail channels in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities and the relationship development with the key account clients.
- Defines and leads the execution of the overall Thailand retail strategy; in the long term, transforms retail offering into a competitive advantage
- In cooperation with sales and key retailers, conducts analysis of retail landscapes, prioritises presence in target retail segments, defines TCO per segment, drives the execution of the offering and monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of the retail programs
- In cooperation with sales & Marketing, builds and ensures strong brand presence, excellent in-store merchandising execution (hard and soft branded fixtures & fittings), product & services advocacy and consistent shopper experiences, across points of sales, in multi-channel retail environments
- Responsible for planning, deployment, management, compensation and capability development of field force and promoters; defines operating standards for agency or trade partners managing field forces and promoters, and FF management system for own sales personnel; ensures optimised vendor network; defines & deploys training offering for personnel employed by key retail partners; monitors performance
- In cooperation with Sales and Marketing, drives planning and execution of monthly co-op marketing activities with key retailers to maximise sell-through and sell-out, plus joint initiatives/strategic projects
- Works closely with Sales Team and Product Operations to support product launches, in-store events, live demos, promotions and sales dialogue
- Systematically monitors E2E in store execution and quality, via retail audits, and drives continuous improvements
- Establishes standards for effective retail communications, in all sales channels; Supports sales in strengthening key retail partnership and relationship management
- Co-responsible for sell-in, sell-out, inventory, partner profitability & satisfaction in target retailers and PoS, and for retail program ROI
- Leads, directly or functionally, a Thailand expert team and a team of regional and country retail managers; defines and deploys required standard process (i.e. POS presence, in store merchandising operations), systems (i.e. field force management systems), tools and infrastructures (i.e. vendor networks) needed to execute the strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have high profile communication.
- Over 10 years related working experiences in electronic product industry or FMCG
- Fluent in Thai and English languages to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Bachelor degree or above
- Results orientation
- Strategic Planning; Channel & Retail management; retail marketing
- Prior international responsibilities in multiple countries and/or at Regional and/or Thailand level
- Functional Leadership
This international Mobile phone company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Manager (Mobile phone) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.