Sales Manager, AC Local Thailand
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-02 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global climate control solution companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Business Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager, AC Local Thailand Role:
Reporting to the Business Director, you will lead all sales activities and manage teams across Thailand.
- Develop sales strategy and plan to grow existing and new businesses with local AC and water heating customers; penetrate prospect target customers for new business in Thailand
- Monitor sales status and follow up for customer/market related issues through regular visits and develop timely action plans with thorough analysis for review with supervisor
- Develop thorough NBO (new business opportunity) list by customer, by product and work together with supervisor to make NBO’s realised in sales growth
- Develop and update database for direct customers, end-users and market influences; conduct product promotion in line with product marketing strategy and arrange necessary products & applications training for the customers
- Maintain and improve business relationship with existing customers, channel partners and key end-users
- Take initiatives in conducting competition analysis, pricing analysis, market study and product bench marking to increase market share in currently served markets and new adjacent markets
- Work closely with plants to help improve delivery performance to customers and achieve inventory target
To succeed in this role, you must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Thai nationality
- Minimum five years' work experience in technical sales management, preferably in commercial air conditioning
- Strong knowledge about the design of commercial air conditioning systems
- Result – oriented, motivated self-starter with ability to manage multi-tasks
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
- Good English communication skills (speaking and writing) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak and read in the language
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Able to travel locally frequently
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager, AC Local Thailand role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.