Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 01 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading custom fabricated solutions firm is recruiting a Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) in Rayong to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have a chance to develop and manage new business opportunities in the well-known company. As the Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking), you will be in charge of developing new business through both existing / new accounts of Thailand and the Asia Pacific Market.
- Meet / exceed sales revenue targets
- Developing and managing new business opportunities within the focused market segments across the full sales lifecycle – prospecting to close
- Analysis of current market conditions and competitor information
- Able to work well with both clients and internal team members
- Registration project and updates in the Sales system
- Creation & execution of a personal sales plan
To succeed in this role, you must be willing to travel.
- Degree in Engineering field with at least three years’ of relevant experience
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work setting
- Critical thinking skills and judgement
- Independent, good attitude, highly self-motivated and committed
- Highly professional individual with strong work ethics
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft packages – Word & Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong in Commercial Negotiation
- Japanese competency N2 is preferred to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This international custom fabricated solutions firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Japanese Speaking) Role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.