Sales Manager (Wholesales)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An eyes glasses frame retailer is recruiting a Sales Manager (Wholesales) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Sales job, you will lead the team of up to 10 sales representatives nationwide.
About the Sales Manager (Wholesales) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will lead all sales activities, forecast and conduct root cause analysis. As the Sales Manager (Wholesales), you will maintain necessary contact with key customers. The company is going to expand the business for contact lens.
- Lead sales team to achieved sales goals
- Work closely with management and marketing team to initiate promotional strategy and maximise sales force effectiveness to ensure effective implementation of Sales & Marketing activities
- Closely monitor actual sales vs. forecast and conduct root cause analysis if there might be any deviation to ensure that marketing strategies and activities fit with the plan
- Closely monitor sales rep daily activities, monitor routing to meet call KPI
- Encourage and motivate team to be able to perform roles at their best potential
- Maintain necessary contact with key customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve the objectives of the division
- Supports development of new business strategies
- Set clear direction and executes for sustainable growth
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Wholesales) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team, especially the Management and Marketing team.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum five years' sales experience in Sales Manager (traditional trade channel)
- Highly preferred candidates who has direct experience for contact lens
- Strong business strategy
- Excellent Leadership and people skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Confident, energetic, high accountability and strong teamwork
This leading eye glasses frame retailer was founded and has been operating for many years. With its professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.