Assistant Key Account Manager - Healthcare Product
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 02 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Assistant Key Account Manager job has just become available at an international world leading company. Involved in the manufacturing of healthcare products for export under B.O.I. and with over 30 years experience, it has factories and branches all around the world.
About the Assistant Key Account Manager - Healthcare Product Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will lead all client accounts activities and will be in charge of sales target and expansion of the business.
- Manage strategy to balance gross to net and pricing of group key accounts
- Analyse sales statistic, promotion and trade performance for efficient control of trade promotion budget
- Commit to achieve agreed sales budget under responsibility
- Prepare quarterly business review with key accounts; conduct marketing campaign evaluation, review business plan, year-to-date sales and business problems with key customers
- Analyse market information and competitive activities; identify new business opportunities and make recommendation to gain new business
- Maintain good relationship with existing and new principals; provide strategy, goals and plans of the department including sharing market information and coordinating in solving business and product problems
- Maintain good relationship with customers; make field visit to coach sales team and solve business problems
- Review marketing and sales reports such as campaign evaluation report, market report and daily sales report
To succeed in this Assistant Key Account Manager - Healthcare Product role, you will need at least three to four years' experience in sales, marketing or key account management.
- Thai nationality due to the company's working environment and nature of the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or any related fields
- Three to five years’ experience in key account/marketing field would be a plus
- Winning attitude and commitment excellence
- Good planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills; leader skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Excellence in Excel
This international world leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Key Account Manager - Healthcare Product job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.