Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-17 health-and-safety 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing successes, this rapidly-expanding healthcare provider is recruiting a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Vietnam to lead the organisation in its next phase of growth. This is a C-suite role for a high-calibre professional who will participate in the strategic growth of this established organisation.
About the CEO (Vietnam) Role:
In this strategic business and operational role, you will be responsible for managing and leading overall operations aimed at ensuring operational stability, financial strength, growth and expansion of the organisation.
- Formulate and drive effective business strategy in conjunction with the Board and shareholders
- Direct and oversee all the activities of the company including the clinical, sales and marketing, finance and operations departments
- Lead strategic planning activities supporting the organisation’s vision and goals and communicate that across teams to ensure alignment and seamless execution
- Manage and drive growth through effective workforce and organisational capacity planning and budgeting
To succeed in this CEO (Vietnam) role, you must have strong experience in hospital operations and driving business expansion.
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience with healthcare service providers, with at least 10 years' experience in a general management position with sizable P&L accountabilities
- Possess gravitas and strong leadership and influential skills; able to build, nurture and motivate highly-capable clinical and commercial teams
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, numbers savvy with good analytical abilities
- Great communication skills, language proficiency in English and French would be highly desirable
Over the past five years, Vietnam has been the highest growth nation in ASEAN, recording the highest healthcare spending growth. This organisation aims to become the preferred private healthcare facility in Vietnam, offering comprehensive medical care to the highest international standards. They provide talent an excellent platform for professional and personal growth, enabled by a highly-collaborative working environment.
If you have a successful track record growing healthcare facilities and strong networking with medical professionals, you can take your career forward with this exciting CEO (Vietnam) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by AiRene Tan, Director of Sales & Marketing team from Robert Walters Malaysia and all applications should be sent to her directly at email@example.com.