Online Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 13 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for an Online Sales & Marketing Manager to drive B2B Online retails platform or B2C E-Commerce platform and support the business vision of the company.
About the Online Sales & Marketing Manager Role:
As an Online Sales & Marketing Manager, you will drive B2B Online retails platform and work closely with brands sales team to deliver sales target via new channels or drive B2C E-commerce platform to deliver sales target via online marketplaces.
B2B Online retails platform
- Improve the relationship between Company and online retail customers as the single point of contact
- Monitor performance of each online retailer and identify ways of improving processes or sales
- List all Company brands on all online retail platforms and manage pricing, POs and marketing activities on behalf of the brand
- Work closely with brands and the brands sales teams, on the brand activation for each online retailer
- Organise Company driven campaigns together with the online retailer
- Identify new B2B channels for company
- Manage marketing campaigns & monitor performance
- Develop an e-reseller strategy and build a database for the company e-reseller ecosystem
- Lead the e-reseller project and implement first sales
- Manage the database and work closely with support functions to increase the service levels and the resulting sales
- Find new and innovative ways for increasing the Company B2B online competitiveness
B2C E-Commerce platform
- Sets-up stores on marketplaces via content, images, and banner (based on marketing material provided by the client)
- Maintains product information in online channels (based on product pictures, written description, content and details provided by the client)
- Manages the online store on a day-to-day basis (SKU edition, pricing changes, sales order synchronisation, store banner management)
- Manages inventory (ensures stock balancing online and offline channel)
- Plans and assists in the merchandising and promotion campaigns for online channel
- Manages promotional mechanism (bundles sets creation, discount promotion with marketplace e-commerce players)
- Assist in financial reconciliation supervision (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Ensure sales target achievement
- Assist in developing business plan and marketing and operational plan
- Build brand together with clients
- Robust in research and analysis of new online opportunities
To succeed in the Online Sales & Marketing Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably three year work experience in modern trade account management or sales. Online retail and E-Commerce experience is a plus
- Proficient Microsoft excel and word skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate clear and concisely
- Agile in implementing fast-paced online environment
- Demonstrate ability to work and collaborate in team setting
- Proactive, responsible, organised and able to work independently
- Strong in critical thinking skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Fluent written & verbal communication skills in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Online Sales & Marketing Manager opportunity.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.