Key Account Manager (Pharma – Biosimilar, Ethical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Key Account Manager (Pharma – Biosimilar, Ethical) in Thailand to join their team. In this Key Account Manager job, you will analyse market and competitive environment to drive product growth and maximise profitability.
About the Key Account Manager (Pharma – Biosimilar, Ethical) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the strategy and the Key Account Management plan for the company. You will also support the company enlisting and tender process for marketed products.
- Lead all Key Account activities to achieve targets of sales volume, revenue, profit
- Execute the commercial objectives such as achieve sales, maintain market share, new drug listing and secure products in Key Accounts
- Manage pre-tender and post-tender process on assigned account
- Support Business Unit in tender process through available network / relationship
- Develop professional relationship with decision makers and non-prescribers influencers in those Key Accounts including Hospital Directors, Head of Pharmacy, Head of Purchasing
- Lead the development and the execution of the Access plan to present situation analysis, strategic drivers, Key Account strategy and action plan
- Monitor market trends in market and advise supervisor / management of changes in competition or related matters
- Collaborate with team in planning and executing special projects and programs
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers and existing customer
- Establish and maintain good relationship to ensure customer commitment and satisfaction
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Pharma – Biosimilar, Ethical) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical or related scientific fields
- Minimum five years of experience in healthcare industry
- Good knowledge of competitor products, healthcare system and pharmaceutical market environment
- Good relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership
- Pleasant personality
- Work independently, Highly self-motivated and work effectively under matrix organisation
- Possess problem solving and decision making, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Thai language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Pharma – Biosimilar, Ethical) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.