National Sales Manager (Services)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 04 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive National Sales Manager job has just become available at a leading training and development services provider based in Bangkok. This person will be responsible for managing overall sales & account management, customer satisfaction and retention in order to achieve all sales fundamental activities and sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique sales & customer experience strategies.
About National Sales Manager (Services) Role:
As the National Sales Manager (Services), you are accountable to build strong relationships with strategic clients and be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and ensure that client’s needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Manage a team of sales and a team of client service & learning technology people;
- Develop sales strategy for all accounts based on market needs, key account structure, competitive situation and company targets;
- Manage sales and revenue growth for all channels across all product categories;
- Develop and design customer experience strategy that enhance customer satisfaction and engagement;
- Lead planners in developing between client and creative/client service team;
- Work as part of the commercial team, managing relationship with company’s network & internal stakeholders to expand sales and marketing activities to fulfil customer's needs and achieve company sales targets;
- Visit assigned accounts under monthly and weekly routing plan to strengthen relationship
- Ensure all sales fundamental activities are achieved;
- Monitor and maximise sales performance of the company
To succeed in this role you must have at least eight years' working experiences in management of sales and customer experiences with proven record of past success.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economic, Management, Sales or Marketing
- Management or related field with good and consistent academic results
- Native Thai due to nature of the job
- Bilingual English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak the language
- Both genders may apply
- Strong achievement driven and customer service orientation
- Love meeting & communicating with clients and new people
- Eager to learn new concept of people and organisational development
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines on multiple projects & assignments
- Knowledge and skill
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Having strong capability to develop and deliver presentations
- Analytical and systematic thinking skills
- Excellent people management skills - ability to establish rapport and sound relationships within and outside the company
- Excellent time management skills
The company culture is dynamic and focused in people development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role of you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager (Services) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.