OE Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 29 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the largest Oil & Gas company in the world who represent the lubricants product for Automotive and Motorbike is recruiting an OE Account Manager to join their team based in Bangkok. In this OE Account Manager job, you will be responsible for servicing all OEM and dealer customers within the assigned territory and the agreed Journey Plan.
About the OE Account Manager Role:
The OE Account Manager will be responsible for the assigned Global Accounts/customers or Key Accounts/customers following the WCSC process, the agreed Journey Plan and Activities Plan as strategised by OEM Sales manager. In order to manage the customers' satisfaction the best as well as providing all the required support to deliver throughout business value chains.
- Seek to understand customer requirements on company's products which driven by their products/business
- Provide best view of short term and long term demand forecast reflecting agreed activities/promotions
- Sell/Promote company's products in OEM channels together with provide services, products information and inform the promotion campaign to OEM customers
- Fully responsible price quotation - propose, get approval and submitting to CSU to set in JDE system
- Provide full cooperation in ensuring flawless execution Order-To-Cash operation i.e. order accuracy
- Ensure customer payment on-time and rectifying any refuses
- Consider to propose optimised Trade Loan investment to support customer business growth agenda
- Monitor and manage customer Trade Loan performance to the performed level
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support customer events and/or activities
- Assist and initiate strategic plan to penetrate and expand the market, to search for new market opportunities in the job Holder's area of responsibilities, to achieve business growth target
- To submit report, document, competitors’ activities and market intelligence to the OEM Sales Manager as well as other related support team
- To do a monthly performance reviews of all the above responsibilities and present the review to OEM Sales Manager
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor degree or higher in a related field e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Modern Trade, etc.
- Minimum of two to three years of sales experience in distributor, dealer, or key account management,
preferably in Automotive or related industry
- Able to travel in up-country regularly
- Basic sales skills – knowing customers, relationship management, journey planning, product knowledge, inventory management
- Negotiation skills – good knowledge of the negotiation process and successfully plans and runs negotiation and be able to effectively close negotiations with achievement of sales accomplished
- Customer Relationship Management – ability to seek to understand customer’s needs and/or interest
- Good in English both written and spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Computer Program: Microsoft Office
This an outstanding company, with its Head Office in Bangkok, Thailand. It has a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in a well-known multinational company, this OE Account Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.