Sales Director Thailand/Vietnam
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Sales Director role has just become available at one of the most prestigious jewellery companies worldwide. This position is responsible for Thailand and Vietnam.
About the Sales Director Thailand/Vietnam Role:
This role is responsible for the management and development of net revenue sales and sales teams across Thailand and Vietnam for the B2B business.
- Build revenue targets by KAM and by market
- Use customer data and market trend analysis to develop targets, identify opportunities and track the market share performance
- Actively drive sales, new business and new customer acquisition
- Conduct major customers reviews and identify outages, opportunities and next steps to deliver growth for all stake holders
- Track KAM results; provide real time feedback and suggested interventions
- Build and maintain a regional level opportunity pipeline/Key Account Manager and deliver above industry standard conversation rate
- Set up high quality account development plans and consistently review and update/upgrade them to exceed customer expectations
- Develop streamlines operations with cross functional teams (trade marketing, finance, fulfilment and customer service)
- Develop and coach Thailand and Vietnam team on sales tools and how to use with external customers
- Build and maintain high quality customer data (CRM)
- Optimises and manage correct price policies for Thailand and Vietnam markets (eg. discount policies)
- Ensures Thailand and Vietnam budgeting and profitability is met (including payment collection; accounts receivable and inventory control; plus general goods receipt and customer delivery)
To succeed in the role of Sales Director Thailand/Vietnam you will need to have more than eight years of sales experience in a B2B/B2C environment.
- Prior sales team management
- Experience with major blue-chip brand/company (FMCG, major B2B company)
- Excellent negotiation skills, good listener and provides helpful feedback
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous
- Thrives on dynamic change having high expectations of themselves and their team
- Team leader; inspiring other via behaviour, results and style; developing trust with team and cross functional reports
The successful Sales Director Thailand/Vietnam will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and team.
If you are a progressive Sales Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.