Account Manager Lifestyle Brand
Salary + benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 24 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Account Manager job position has just become available at one of the biggest international lifestyle retail companies in Bangkok. This position reports directly to the Account Director and takes cares of the biggest account of the brand.
About the Account Manager Role:
As the Account Manager you will be leading sales-related activities and performance of the products together with our retail partners through service calls (phone or in person).
- Ensure timely execution of order entry, order tracking, retail release and launch information, order confirmation and delivery information, cancellations and return
- Drive a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both the brand and the account through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in Thailand, Regional and Global Headquarters
- Develop and execute strategies with accounts including 3-year, annual & quarterly business plans, and monthly revenue targets
- Develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of product
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for the assigned accounts
To succeed in the role of Account Manager you will need to have experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external)
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene
- Experience in utilising financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts
- Excellent English proficiency and exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak or read in the language
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organisation
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems
- Active participation in sports is an advantage
- Ability to travel within SEA and to the USA periodically
This international lifestyle retail company is the leader in their field and Thailand is one of the focus countries in the region with many projects ahead.
The company is looking for strong, passionate talent to strengthen their team. If you join this company you will have an exciting career path in Thailand, but also international movements are possible. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Account Manager Lifestyle Brand role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.