Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 14 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore) job has just become available at one of the most respected healthcare firms. In this job, your main responsibility is to support a consumer healthcare business unit.
About the Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing key accounts, delivering the highest quality service. You will also work with sales and merchandising team providing direction to all customer-related activities, including trade management, product allocation and analysing market potential.
- Develop excellent relations and work closely with key accounts on development & execution of effective trade activities to drive sales growth of assigned brands
- Lead a team of 3 key account
- Lead an execution of OTC marketing activities & campaign
- Responsible for maintaining and negotiating acceptable trading terms with all key accounts
- Drive results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies
- Track the execution by setting execution parameters, reviews and update performance on regular basis
- Identify growth potential of company’s brands in pharmacy channel
- Develop OTC strategy and execution plan
- Develop excellent relations with clients and plan with clients to achieve yearly set business and sales objectives and targets
- Monitor market response - plan activation to enhance the customer experience to optimise sales results
- Work with key accounts in identification of new business opportunities
To succeed in the Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and merchandising teams.
- Bachelor's degree in any filed with proven two years’ sales management
- Three to five years' experiences in OTC channel, preferably FMCG, pharma or consumer health experience
- People management experience
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organised and good interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership with interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented, team player and service-minded
- Good communication skills in English & Thai
- Good computer skills and experience in using MS Office
The successful Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of sales and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Manager (Drug Chainstore) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.