Sales and Service Director
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 08 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Sales and Service Director job has recently become available at a global airline catering service company based in Bangkok.You will be responsible to define sales strategy for key account customers on a global scale in alignment with the overall sales strategy and regional requirements.
About the Sales and Service Director Role:
As the Sales and Service Director, you will be report to the Country General Manager and be accountable for leading the long term strategic development of the business with the assigned key accounts.
- Identify opportunities for possible leads
- Define policies/guidelines pertaining to the customer's portfolio and communication to all stakeholders
- Ensure that existing customer contracts are retained as well as new business is acquired in alignment with the sales strategy
- Drive/improve profitability of client portfolio customers
- Steer and coordinate all tender processes regarding the customers, eg. develop tender strategy, ensure compliance with corporate governance, adherence to time lines and etc.
- Lead negotiations with customers in tender processes as well as other negotiations
- Determine communication matrix for each customer and steer all communication with the customer
- Ensure that contracts are in place for all services provided to the customer and that contract terms are being adhered to in a timely manner (eg. price actions, discount payments)
- Ensure all relevant information regarding customer contracts is available to internal stakeholders, including documentation in relevant IT systems
- Ensure customer intelligence is conducted regularly and reflected in global data base
- Monitor quality of service delivery to customers based on existing contracts and quality measurements and initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Monitor DBII/EBITDA goal achievement for the customers in his/her portfolio; initiates corrective action together with regional responsible if necessary
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organised
To succeed in the Sales and Service Director role, you must have a minimum of five years of experience in global key account management preferably in airline business sector.
- Graduate degree in Business Management or comparable subjects
- International business experience
- Excellent command of English
- Strong commercial understanding and drive
- Strong analytically and conceptual abilities
- Professional command of the English language
- Proven communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build business relationship and interact with customers on senior level
The company is very well-recognised in its industry. The culture is resulted oriented, proactive and international.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales and Service Director job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.