Senior Group Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager in Bangkok to provide supervision and coaching to the account management team consisting of Group Key Account Manager and Key Account Manager.
About the Senior Group Key Account Manager Role:
As the Senior Group Key Account Manager reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the achievement of the sales objectives of modem trade.
- Maintain comprehensive and current understanding of competition
- Lead strategic customer planning and develop a winning strategy to deliver business goal
- Provide supervision and coaching account management team consisting of KAM, KASM, KAE and SMT in day to day business
- Identified sales incentive KPI for Key account management team
- Working closely with trade marketing, marketing, demand and financial specialist
To succeed in the Senior Group Key Account Manager, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least five years of sales/marketing experience in the B2B/chemicals/food service/flavours/FMCG industry
- Experience in Thailand market is a must and exposure to Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia markets is preferred hands on with a solutions oriented attitude in order to get things done
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Strong project management skills, ability to energise and lead a cross-functional team around a project
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and distributors
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable with 50% travel
This leading flavour company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Group Key Account Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.