Key Account Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available in which you will report directly to the Senior Key Account Manager. You will be in charge to manage, monitor and control sales performances and activities of assigned concessionaire in order to ensure the achievement of sales target.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
As the Key Account Manager you will manage perfect fundamental in-store such as share of shelf/OOS/OSA/SOV/SOD/ SOA/distribution & MSL.
- Accountable and responsible for 5 CBUs fundamental (WISE, RiGHT Way, FoQual, ELN, Nature), health, environment and energy
- Deliver sales objectives, including net sales, spending, profit and cash flow
- Manage trade spend and the overall profitability of responsible account
- Promotion & activation planning, NPD launches and other in-store promotions necessary to achieve sales objectives and targets
- Utilise sales & customer analysis (POS data, Dunnhumby, KANTAR, Nielsen) to identify opportunities for growth and to drive top-line sales & win in market share
- Build strong partnerships with customers
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly basis for business review & report with customer to find any business opportunity
- Partner with the Senior Key Account Manager & National Sales Manager to plan and negotiate annual trading terms, effectively balancing customer and company interests to drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Partner with Senior Key Account Manager & trade marketing team to lead category project with customer
- Deploy & control perfect execution at store in line with company direction and coaching PC/AE time to time
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Senior Key Account Manager and the trade marketing team to drive sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- At least four years’ work experience as KAM in modern trade channel, FMCG business is preferable
- Good strategic thinking and well-planned in executions
- Good analytical skills, supervisory, leadership and good team player
- Strong knowledge in sales performance management system (SPMS) on in-store missions, customer management and category management skills
- Good command of English
- Good in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.