Training and Application Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Training and Application Manager role has just become available at one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for someone who would like to take up new challenges.
About the Training and Application Manager Role:
As the Training and Application Manager, you will plan new programs and work closely with marketing team to deliver the best programs for health care professionals. You will have to collaborate with sales and marketing team to understand the needs of the market.
- Work with therapy area stakeholders to design, develop and deliver all product training needs and requirements
- Ensure all brand training workshops are aligned with marketing strategy
- Measure effectiveness of training programmes
- Regularly update training materials
To succeed in the Training and Application Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with global and local teams.
- At least two years of experience as a trainer
- Prior experience in sales or marketing would be an added advantage
- Have an eye for details and good organisational skills
- Demonstrate analytical skills; financial and business acumen is essential
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is known for providing training and support to ensure their employees are able to to further develop their career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the fight person in this exciting Training and Application Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.