General Manager (Restaurant & Coffee shop)
Salary accommodation + fuel / car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding media, event organiser and consulting services is looking for a talented General Manager (Restaurant & Coffee shop based in Laos) (x1 vacancy) in Vientiane, Laos. In this job, your main responsibility is to manage all restaurants and coffee shops.
About the General Manager (Restaurant & Coffee shop based in Laos) Role:
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for all restaurants and coffee shops which are business segments of the firm. You will provide strategic advice and consult to the clients also participate in the event in order to lead team to deliver service to customers, maintain customer relationship and managing to expand the branches of restaurant and coffee shops.
The salary range for this role is THB80k – 100k per month + accommodation+ fuel / car allowance.
- Build the company culture to be high performance culture and well being of the employees and ensure that all the employees are fairly treated
- To manage the overall operations for all coffee shops in accordance with the policies and practices of the company and franchises
- Make the business plan to budget of all the coffee shops to manage the lost and expenses and to maximise the profit of the company
- Expand the branches to cover all the potential customers either as owner investment or through franchise
- To identity the bestselling menu and the lowest selling and make the decision to maximise the sales and gross margin
- Monthly analyses of Profit and Loss Statements of all shops to identify areas of concern/improvement
- Make the marketing strategy and implementation with the collaboration with inside creative team to build brand image, brand personality, brand awareness and brand perceptive to reward customers
- With the support of vice-CFO, make the branches expansion analysis for the possibility, investment budget, ROT and payback period
- Build the tear through coaching, supervising and training and develop the proper employee development road map for talent employees
- Advice team member in any issue and problems
To succeed in the General Manager (Restaurant & Coffee shop based in Laos) job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Managing Director.
- University degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience/training; advanced degree preferred
- Five or more years' experience in a Sales and Marketing leadership role, with coffee shop experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful commercialisation strategies
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
This company is growing media, event organiser and consulting services. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager (Restaurant & Coffee shop based in Laos) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551