Warehouse and Inventory Manager
Salary Dental + Life Insurance + Medical Insurance + Performance Bonus
Location Saraburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Saraburi Province TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Warehouse and Inventory Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of bulk and packaged rice manufacturing in Thailand based in Saraburi. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for a warehouse supervisor or manager who is young talent and able to handle warehouse operations and inventory control efficiently.
About the Warehouse and Inventory Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of warehouse and store management. You will also manage it to comply with quality standards such as ISO, GMP, HACCP, BRC, HALAL, etc. The company provides attractive salary + Dental + Life Insurance + Medical Insurance + Performance Bonus.
- Execute daily warehouse operations and drive the continuous improvement in all warehouse activities
- Ensure stock accuracy, cycle count, and store management
- Achieve all warehouse and distribution KPIs; productivity, lead time, stock accuracy, and service level
- Review and ensure daily process and activity in warehouses which are interacting with other functions (Warehouse/ Production/ Planning/ Procurement) to propose for further improvement of material flows and processes
- Periodically review all warehouse processes, standard operating procedures and job descriptions
- Organise and arrange shift schedule, operating to ensure smooth operation of all factory warehouse in according to meet goals
- Overview and monitor team disciplines and actively follow and improve safety
- Implement operational cost control to achieve business goals
- Develop annual operational budgets and periodical reviews, supporting other managers and working closely with Finance
- Identify cost reducing opportunities
To succeed in the Warehouse and Inventory Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management or related field
- At least five years of work experience in warehouse or logistics of manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation, teamwork, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced or have good knowledge of 5S, TPM, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
The global food manufacture and retail has an outstanding reputation in its field. Established since 2006 driven by teamwork culture, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is performance oriented and continuous learning. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Warehouse and Inventory Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values productivity and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for chasing new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551