Warehouse and Store Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Saraburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 manufacturing-and-production Saraburi Province TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Warehouse and Store Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best beverage manufacturing in Thailand based in Saraburi. Reporting directly to the Senior Warehouse Division Manager, this is a role for a warehouse supervisor or manager who is a young talent and eager to initiate and transform warehouse operations aligning to upcoming trend of technology.
About the Warehouse and Store Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of warehouse and store management. You will also manage it to comply with quality standards such as ISO, GMP, Safety and Environment.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Ensure effective utilisation of warehouse areas and observe proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods, raw material, and packaging material in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards
- Ensure accuracy of stock inventory against system record
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with healthy and safety work environment and legal requirements
- Prepare annual budget and ensure the expenditure spent effectively support business objectives
- Provide monthly reports to management for decision making and planning purposes
- Maintain warehouse staff job results and develop people by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
To succeed in the Warehouse and Store Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least 10 years' work experience of management level in warehouse, logistics, and distribution focusing on beverage manufacturing
- Familiar with Quality System, Quality Assurance and Production Engineering
- Proven analytical thinking, planning and people management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
This leading beverage manufacturer and distributor has an outstanding reputation in its field. Established since 1954 driven by teamwork culture, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture is performance oriented and continuous learning. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Warehouse and Store Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551