New Product Development Project Manager
Salary provident fund + medical insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1780530/001
Date posted 07 July 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-14 2022-09-05 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting New Product Development Project Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best FMCG in the world based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, this is a role for a Project Manager or NPD Project Specialist who is expert and has project management skill and supply planning background in FMCG industry.
About the New Product Development Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of new product development project among region focusing on coordinate with commercial team in each country and work with supply and production team to deliver the result within timeline. You will also be a focal point and lead the activity to smooth the supply chain and logistics process. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Lead the activity management process and act as custodian of the process to ensure work effectiveness across demand and supply sides of businesses in seven countries (SEA and India)
- Work with supply planning and production team to ensure product availability for sales according to the project plan
- Delivery of activities, through effective project management
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time to enable launch of the activity
- Monitor the activities against the timeline and ensure that they will be no delay
- Manage ramp readiness with internal teams as well as external partners
To succeed in the New Product Development Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least five years’ work experience in project management or new product development in FMCG business
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- High level of proficiency in English and Thai (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams of professionals; vendors; clients to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
This leading FMCG company has been operated in Thailand more than 50 years. The culture is dynamic, action-oriented where individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognised. The company is committed to developing employees and growing our business aggressively across the world. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. If you are confident and looking for passionate, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this New Product Development Project Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Procurement Manager - Packaging (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Senior Procurement Manager, this is a role for an expert who experienced packaging souring and strategic procurement in FMCG manufacturing environment.
Salary: BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global companies specialising consumer electronics industry based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) who is expert and has strong operation skill, and demand planner.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager – (Bangkok,Latkrabang) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in industrial & building material based in Latkrabang, Bangkok. Reporting directly to Plant Manager and working closely with the operation and commercial across the organisation.
Salary: Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Procurement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global manufacturing company specialising in ceramics based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, this is a role for a Procurement Manager who is expert and has oversea procurement and supply chain management background in plastic manufacturing industry.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022A global chemical company is recruiting a Head of Procurement based in Bangkok (x 1 vacancy).