Supply Chain Lead – Thailand
Salary provident fund + medical insurance
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1811060/001
Date posted 09 June 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 manufacturing-and-production Krathum Baen TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding B2B manufacturing company is looking for an experienced end-to-end supply chain manager to be based in Samut Sakhon, Thailand. In this job, you will be accountable for lead demand planning, supply planning, procurement, logistics and distribution, and improving end-to-end supply chain process for Thailand business.
About the Supply Chain Lead – Thailand Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end supply chain activity in Thailand site to support sales both local and export market at the optimised level of productivity and cost. The salary package is competitive and provided with insurance and variable bonus.
- Manage end-to-end supply chain activities to meet performance target and build up capability for future growth
- Build and drive a culture of continuous improvement and align the global functional standards and guidelines
- Responsible for critical stakeholder management, building and developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Involve and support the business strategy, and new business, customer development
The successful candidate must have excellent planning and logistics skill with experience dealing with commercial parties as well as supply chain operations skill.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- At least 10 years work experience in supply chain of manufacturing environment, consumer goods or chemicals background is preferable.
- Strong understanding of planning and integrated business management
- Proven ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes, solve problems and improve processes
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- High level of proficiency in English and Thai (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
With a turnover of more than billion dollars worldwide, this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Supply Chain Lead – Thailand job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mind-set.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Supply Chain Director job has just become available at one of the leading food manufacturing (FMCG) company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a senior candidate who experienced end-to-end supply chain management in FMCG manufacturing environment who looking for career advancement in C-Level.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Regional Procurement (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Bangkok (CBD). In this job, you will lead s strategic sourcing and procurement and play a business partner role for the organisation.