Regional Demand Planning Analyst
Salary insurance + provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Job Ref 1813020/001
Date posted 08 June 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-07 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known company in medical device and healthcare industry is looking for the Regional Demand Planning Analyst (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Regional Demand Planning Analyst role:
In this role you will be responsible for applying demand management principles and techniques to a market to deliver product that meets the needs of the market. The role considers demand and inventory management opportunities within a country and SEA market. The compensation and benefits is competitive in the market.
- Lead S&OP meeting with local key stakeholders and regional business unit
- Lead monthly demand forecast and replenishment to maintain the optimise level of inventory
- Work closely with global supply chain and local stakeholders to solve issues related to supply chain and new product specification and any changes
- Support the plan and execution of product lifecycle activities
- Maintain master data including the planning parameters as appropriate
The successful candidate must have strong S&OP planning and inventory management with a minimum of five years' work experience in medical device and healthcare company.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in S&OP demand and inventory planning, customer service, order management
- Experience in medical device or healthcare is preferable
- Able to remain focused and work efficiently under pressure while handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience in managing complexity and working within a cross functional environment and independent and autonomous
- Good business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
This organisation is rapidly growing and has become one of the leading organisations of products and service for healthcare industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person with strong service mind, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas to help you and their organisation grows.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Regional Demand Planning Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical DeviceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Purchasing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong procurement skill and proven experience in managing suppliers, import and operations in trading medical devices environment.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical DeviceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Warehouse Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices company based in Samutprakarn, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong warehouse and logistics management including logistics planning, transportation, inventory planning, customer service and distribution in trading medical devices environment
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Procurement Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best food retails in the world based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Procurement Specialist who is expert in both food and non-food sourcing and negotiation in food, retail, or FMCG industry.
Salary: Medical InsuranceLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting Demand Planning Manager (Chemical, Samutsakorn) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in chemical manufacturing based in Samutsakorn, Thailand. Reporting directly to Senior Manager this is a role for a Demand Planning Manager who is expert and has strong demand and supply planning background.
Salary: THB60000 - THB75000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 05 May 2022An exciting Vigilance and QRA Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical supply company (MNC).