Planning Manager (Garments – Bangkok)
Salary provident fund
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1806860/001
Date posted 02 June 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Planning Manager (Garments – Bangkok) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in clothing manufacturing based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Senior Manager this is a role for a Planning Manager who is expert and has strong demand and supply planning background in fashion retail for clothing manufacturing industry.
About the Planning Manager (Garments – Bangkok):
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee planning activities. You will also be a focal point and lead the activity to smooth planning and production activities. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Manage and improve the demand planning and forecasting process and refine the accuracy of the forecast
- Ensure supply and production planning input to achieve the customer service level targets while maintaining solid inventory turn rates
- Develop profitability and productivity across demand planning, supply planning as well as new product planning processes within scope of activities
- Manage and improve the schedule effectiveness and the launching of new work-orders and purchase orders in line with capacity and prioritised demand
- Control raw material inventory levels to meet scheduled production within the bounds of company financial goals.
The successful candidate must have sourcing management know-how with a minimum of ten years' work experience in an international clothing manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in BA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities to manage a strong planning team as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Best practice understanding of demand and supply planning tools and techniques, including a track record of helping to drive issue identification, and actionable insights for primary customers
- Able to unify all planning managers, personnel and stakeholders to drive change management and new process improvement projects
- Proactive, problem solver, hands-on mindset, significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English and strong knowledge of different ERP and planning tools
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Planning Manager (Garments – Bangkok) job is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Transport job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most fast growing parcel delivery company based in Bangkok, nearby BTS station. You will report to Chief Operating Officer and leading a large team managing over 100 stations and 4,000 drivers across Thailand. The fleet team oversees two critical functions of the business, the successful pick-up and delivery of parcels from shippers to customers.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager – (Bangkok,Latkrabang) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in industrial & building material based in Latkrabang, Bangkok. Reporting directly to Plant Manager and working closely with the operation and commercial across the organisation
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 June 2022A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for the Senior Planning Specialist (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of demand forecast, supply planning and inventory management. The role is an individual contributor and report directly to Head of Supply Chain.
Salary: BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global companies specialising consumer electronics industry based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) who is expert and has strong operation skill, and demand planner.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Purchasing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected renewable energy company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of Human Resource, this is a role for a Purchasing Manager who is an expert in their field focus on indirect spend.