Demand Planning Manager (Chemical, Samutsakorn)
Salary Medical Insurance
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1807120/001
Date posted 30 May 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-30 2022-07-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Krathum Baen TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Demand Planning Manager (Chemical, Samutsakorn) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in chemical manufacturing based in Samutsakorn, Thailand. Reporting directly to Senior Manager this is a role for a Demand Planning Manager who is expert and has strong demand and supply planning background.
About the Demand Planning Manager (Chemical, Samutsakorn):
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee planning activities. You will also be a focal point and lead the activity to smooth planning and production activities. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Manage and improve the demand planning and forecasting process and refine the accuracy of the forecast
- Ensure supply and production planning input to achieve the customer service level targets while maintaining solid inventory turn rates
- Develop profitability and productivity across demand planning, supply planning as well as new product planning processes within scope of activities
- Analyse local customers’ demand, order pattern and forecast bias to improve forecast accuracy
- Combine statistical forecast with commercial marketing intelligence to provide future planning demand for short and long term (S&OE/S&OP)
- Provide the proper product mix (SKU level forecast), to have the right volume in the right time, to maximise customer satisfaction (OTIF)
- Manage the demand planning of phase-in and phase-out of new or obsolete products respectively
- Work closely with the commercial team and establish efficient and effective communications, including supply planning and customer service
- Co-maintain the planning data in APO with forecast specialist and assist in the selection of the most appropriate statistic algorithm selection
- Challenges supply planning to ensure timely replenishment of stocks into the distribution points to support the sales
- Manage or lead projects for overall demand planning improvements
The successful candidate must have sourcing management know-how with a minimum of five years' work experience in an international environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in BA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities to manage a strong planning team as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Able to unify all planning managers, personnel and stakeholders to drive change management and new process improvement projects
- Proactive, problem solver, hands-on mindset, significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English and strong knowledge of different SAP and planning tools
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Demand Planning Manager (Chemical, Samutsakorn) job is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 June 2022A well-known company in medical device and healthcare industry is looking for the Regional Demand Planning Analyst (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in the region.
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Procurement Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best food retails in the world based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Procurement Specialist who is expert in both food and non-food sourcing and negotiation in food, retail, or FMCG industry.
Salary: THB60000 - THB75000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 05 May 2022An exciting Vigilance and QRA Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical supply company (MNC).
Salary: THB40000 - THB60000 per monthLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 May 2022An exciting Senior Materials Planner (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical DeviceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Purchasing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong procurement skill and proven experience in managing suppliers, import and operations in trading medical devices environment.