Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics)
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Job Ref 1782600/001
Date posted 23 May 2022bangkok procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global companies specialising consumer electronics industry based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) who is expert and has strong operation skill, and demand planner.
About the Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to support business growth of company by providing information, solutions and support & benefit across company. The salary range for this role is competitive with provident fund and medical insurance.
- Responsible of the data quality for analysis or algorithms (historical correction, master data, flows, prices, life cycle)
- Set the statistics for planning scope of products to maximise value added
- Prioritise the process with item segmentation, focus on key stakes
- Provide the validated sales plan to the S&OP coordinator for the product line review
- Define with customer target, S&OP Coordinators and Key Account Managers the allocation plan
- Prepare the local demand review with the customer team
- Manage weekly adjustment based on customer portfolio data or potential supply issues identified
The successful candidate must have strong logical of demand planning know-how with a minimum of seven years' work experience in an multinational company environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in BA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities to manage a strong demand analysis team as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- Best practice understanding of production planning tools and techniques, including a track record of helping to drive issue identification, and actionable insights for primary customers
- Able to unify all planning managers, personnel and stakeholders to drive change management and new process improvement projects
- Proactive, problem solver, hands-on mindset, significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English and strong knowledge of different ERP, SAP, and planning tools
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of best company of consumer electronics industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this About the Demand Planner Analyst – (Consumer Electronics) job is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4816
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Transport job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most fast growing parcel delivery company based in Bangkok, nearby BTS station. You will report to Chief Operating Officer and leading a large team managing over 100 stations and 4,000 drivers across Thailand. The fleet team oversees two critical functions of the business, the successful pick-up and delivery of parcels from shippers to customers.
Salary: provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Planning Manager (Garments – Bangkok) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in clothing manufacturing based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to Senior Manager this is a role for a Planning Manager who is expert and has strong demand and supply planning background in fashion retail for clothing manufacturing industry.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager – (Bangkok,Latkrabang) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global company specialising in industrial & building material based in Latkrabang, Bangkok. Reporting directly to Plant Manager and working closely with the operation and commercial across the organisation
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Purchasing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected renewable energy company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of Human Resource, this is a role for a Purchasing Manager who is an expert in their field focus on indirect spend.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most fast growing trading firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the country head, this is a supply chain professional who seek to lead strategic supply chain and its operations in a truly MNC working environment.