Supply Chain Director
Salary Provident Fund + Medical Insurance + Variable Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best luxury retails in Thailand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Supply Chain Manager or Demand & Supply Planning Manager who has solid supply chain experiences and eager to initiate and transform operations aligning to upcoming trend.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing all the functions of the Supply Chain department and act as a change agent to develop and improve the supply chain process for the business. This role offers attractive salary with Provident Fund + Medical Insurance + Variable Bonus.
- Manage demand and supply planning to ensure smooth collaboration with sales department and all related parties
- Responsible to control level of inventory at stores and distribution centres for retail and online operation
- Anticipate sales and promotion for new products
- Ensure stock of replenishment and end-of-life products are managed effectively
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate manner
- Manage stock accuracy and annual cost with an aggressive fast-moving environment
- Manage logistics partners performance for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Look for continual process improvements and efficiency saving and managing development projects
To succeed in the Supply Chain Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or related area
- AT least ten years of experience working in fast pace retail, FMCG, or multi-brands environment
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning concepts
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Project management experience is highly valued
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
The organisation is growing rapidly and has become one of the leading luxury retails in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are talented, focused and currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Director job is the role for you.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551