Supply Planning Manager
Salary variable bonus, fleet card, medical insurance, and provident fund
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Samut Sakorn TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a global chemical firm, based in Bangkok.
About the Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of supply planning and inventory management. You will also coordinate with production and distributors to manage and ensure the seamless operations. The salary is attractive including variable bonus, fleet card, medical insurance, and provident fund.
- Manage supply planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for raw materials, packaging, finished inventory and sourcing plan to match with the demands
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy
- Analyse and evaluate supply planning and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs
- Ensure all KPIs are meeting the targets
To succeed in the Supply Planning Manager role, you will need to have the ability to manage stakeholders and work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Logistics & Supply Chain or related field.
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning concepts
- At least 15 years' experience in supply planning in chemical industry
- Proven experience to manage a large multi plant - multi depot complex country supply chain planning, inventory management, as well as safety leadership skill
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
With a turnover of more than 3 Billion USD and more than 50,000 employees worldwide, this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551