Supply Chain Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance + Variable Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in animal health products is looking for the Supply Chain Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for applying supply chain principles and techniques to a market to deliver product that meets the needs of the market. The role considers demand, supply and distribution opportunities within a country. The company provide attractive salary + variable bonus + provident funds + medical insurance.
- Drive and enforce the supply chain and distribution strategy for the country
- Manage demand planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for raw materials and packaging materials inventory and sourcing plan to match with the demands within time frame
- Monitor production and performance evaluation from contract manufacturers to ensure timeliness of production and loading schedule
- Manage daily interaction and management with 3PL and warehouse team
- Ensure new product launches within business and affiliate are aligned with global launch maps
- Ensure all activities and conducts within Supply Chain, Warehousing and Distribution are in compliance to all company policies and procedures
- Participate in every supply chain and logistics improvement project for the country as a key member of the design and implementation team or as the project leader
The successful candidate must have strong demand planning, S&OP processes experience with a minimum of seven years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related field
- Minimum seven years’ experience in Supply Chain, Demand and Material Panning, Inventory and Production Planning
- Experience in Animal Health or Pharmaceutical Company is preferable
- Highly knowledgeable in SAP R3 and APO
- Demonstrated experience in managing complexity and working within a cross functional environment and independent and autonomous
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
This organisation is rapidly growing and has become one of the leading organisations of products and service for animal health industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person with strong service mind, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas to help you and their organisation grows.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to chase this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551