Supply Planning Manager
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in the FMCG industry is looking for the Supply Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to support their expanding operations in Thailand. In this role, you will be a part of supply chain team and be responsible for all supply planning activities.
About the Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of supply planning and inventory management. You will also coordinate with all manufacturers and distributors to manage and ensure the seamless operations.
Salary: Basic salary + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Manage supply planning process to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
- Responsible for FG inventory and sourcing plan to match with the demands
- Provide expert guidance and advice to improve forecast accuracy
- Analyse and evaluate supply planning and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs.
- Ensure all KPIs are meeting the targets
To succeed in the Supply Planning Manager role, you will need to have the ability to manage stakeholder and work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Logistics & Supply Chain or related field.
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning concepts
- At least five years' experience in supply planning in FMCG is desirable.
- Project management and SAP experience is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, the Supply Planning Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551