Supply Chain Manager
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the world's leading in medical device based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the regional supply chain manager, this is a role for a supply chain manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of supply chain and logistics management. You will also coordinate with distrubutor to manage and ensure the seamless operations
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Leads the Supply Chain team and provides mentorship, identify gaps and devise development plans to close such gaps
- Responsible for aligning with Business and other internal stakeholders and identifies critical business issues and facilitates discussions and decision makings in support of business goals & objectives
- Understand end-to-end Supply Chain processes and develop strategies to ensure optimum inventory levels, superior service levels, timely deliveries and fulfilling customer satisfaction in a cost efficient manner
- Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams in support of strategic initiatives both within the operations organisation and across the business units
- Responsible for providing management with inventory projections and proactively identifies service level risk with recommendations to mitigate risk
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to have the ability to embraces changes, challenges status and makes recommendations for continuous improvements. Creates tools that help simplify job tasks and shares these with others.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in supply chain, logistic or related field
- At least seven years' work experience in supply chain, logistics. preferably minimum two years in management position
- Experience in medical device is an ideal
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability to work under pressure, able to drive the team, and ability to solve problems
This medical device trading company has an outstanding reputation in its fields. and great value is placed on people training and development. With a rich history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551