Demand Planning Manager
Salary THB120000 - THB140000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 120000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Demand Planning Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at global Pharmaceutical firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, this is a role for a Demand Planner who is an expert and implementer in their field.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for demand planning activities. This includes participation in business review meeting, conducting monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes as well as improving forecast accuracy for Thailand.
The salary range for this role is 120k - 150k per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Responsible for coordinate S&OP Process / Demand Review
- Track assigned KPI by Area or Corporate; provide analysis and recommendations to Management in order to improve affiliate performance
- Lead or participate Margin & Profitability projects related to Demand
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with internal business stakeholders and external clients as necessary
- Act on Special Projects as designated by Finance Director or General Manager
To succeed in the Demand Planning Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum three years' in Demand Planning and Management role with demonstrated success in multi-national FMCG company exposure is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally in English, both written and orally, to wide variety of audiences
- Possesses strong analytical and leadership skills
This pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, They've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551